AI writing tools for business are transforming the way firms create content for their readers. Many businesses of individual sizes are using the easy-to-use, lightning-fast writing tools powered by artificial intelligence.
AI writing tools are changing the way companies produce content. With artificial intelligence, organizations are now able to produce content faster and better than ever before. With the help of AI writing assistants, businesses can write more accurate and interesting content better suited to their target audience.
Besides, artificial intelligence writing software has been gaining popularity too owing to its ability to save companies’ time and resources while generating high-quality content. Read on to find out how AI writing tools can support you and your business, what they’re not good at yet, and tips for using them without losing the characteristics of your brand.
What is an AI Writing Tool?
A software program that uses artificial intelligence (AI) to write text, translate across languages, create other types of creative content, and help with writing assignments is known as an AI writing tool. Think about having an impressive sidekick who can provide you with good content anywhere and at any time.
In essence, every AI tool is built on top of advanced Natural Language Processing algorithms (NLP) and Machine Learning methods (ML). The same things are used by the AI writing tools to understand human language, context, and writing styles.
Think of a kind of great tree incorporating myriad words and sentences that help machines understand the meaning behind them. The beauty of AI writing tools lies in their diversity.
Whether you’re producing persuasive marketing copy or simply writing articles, AI-writing tools could be a useful addition to your content generation toolkit.
Why Should Online Businesses Need to Use an AI Writing Tool?
But for good reason, AI writing tools are becoming more and more popular.
They provide a lot of advantages that can save businesses time, improve the quality of their content, and lower costs.
Whether or not you should use AI tools depends on just what it is that you want to achieve. You have to understand that only a real human, not an AI tool can be better at being creative and finally achieve what the business exists for. However, it is also important to note that content generated by AI will not contradict Google’s guidelines. As long as you stick with the people’s first line of thought all should be well!
To answer the why, we need to look closely at what problems these tools solve:
- Increased productivity: An AI writer can produce content a lot faster than human writers. It frees up your team to do other things, like marketing and sales materials or customer service content.
- Improved content quality: With their backgrounds in grammar, syntax, and style, AI writers can craft content that is concise but clear. They may not do better, more creative work than you but occasionally they can look at it from a different direction for something that never occurred to you.
- Reduced costs: While AI writers cannot replace human writers, they can certainly hasten their journey through different scenes. In the long run, this frees up money for your business to invest elsewhere.
In addition to those benefits, with an AI writing tool, you’re able to:
- Think of new ideas about content or marketing. For example, write blog posts, product descriptions, and social media pieces.
- Optimize your content for the search engines
- Tailor your content for different audiences
The Best AI Writing Tools for Online Businesses
These AI tools really can bring your business’s content to a new level. Here are a few AI writing tools that could be employed by every online business.
Copy.ai is an AI-based writing tool for use by freelance writers, marketers, and copywriters to create different forms of content such as website HTML, sales landing pages, and emails. This tool allows you to develop a brand voice by having it create content in your unique style, which makes its copy consistent with who your company is.
- It has a low learning curve and is very easy to use.
- Its brand voice ability is praised by users.
- Fast-growing community.
- Various email templates.
- It’s unoriginal and easily spotted as AI-generated material.
- Missing full-length article writing function.
- Free: They offer a free plan of up to 2000 words per month.
- Pro: Pro unlimited words: $ 49 per month (billed monthly) or $ 36 per month billed annually Up to five seats.
- Team: Prices are $249 per month or $ 186 when billed annually for up to 20 seats.
- Growth: $ 1,332 per month; or by the year (discount), at 90 per seat for up to75 seats.
- Scale: It costs US $ 4,000 a month or US $ 3,658 if billed yearly for up to 20 users.
- Custom Enterprise Plan: Request for a custom quote.
The Summarizing tool will allow you to easily and accurately produce summaries of your articles. It is widely used by online businesses as it makes their operation of generating unique content easier and faster. In online businesses, email is inevitable. Long emails or documents can be summarized with the aid of summarizing tools. This makes communication more effective. It’s beneficial for not only internal teamwork but also communication with customers and partners. When a business needs to concisely state the content intent, it uses a summarizing tool.
- Browser extensions are available.
- Built-in Plagiarism checker, article rewriter, and paraphrasing tool
- This tool gives error-free results.
- Multiple language support
- The free version of a summarizing tool has its limitations.
- Free Plan: The free plan comes with all available features.
- Weekly Plan: 7 days, recursive with a $3 charge.
- Monthly Plan: 6.9$ valid for 30 days with recursive option and unlimited summarizing.
- Yearly Plan: 39.9$ valid for a full year with recurring options available. Benefit the whole year from website features without worries.
Rytr is an artificial intelligence writing assistant that can write anything. Amongst the forty pre-defined Rytr use cases is a new email format for company introductions or ideas for blog posts. Also, teach Rytr about your needs and be his trainer. However, it is only subscribers to the paid plan who can create custom use cases.
- Supports up to 40 use cases.
- Supports 30 languages with up to 20 tones so users can write anything they want.
- Built-in plagiarism checker.
- Inadequate assistance for low-level plans.
- Can sometimes overuse phrases.
- Free plan: Up to 10k characters per month for users.
- Saver plan: US $ 9.0 per month; or US $ 90 for one year. This plan allows users to produce up to 100k characters a month.
- Unlimited plan: US $ 29 or US $ 290 per year.
If you write a lot of marketing copy for work but want to produce the greatest amount with the least effort, then Writesonic is your cup of tea. For this use, Writesonic provides a large number of templates. It can be anything, such as the description of a LinkedIn account or an advertisement on Facebook or Google.
- Support up to 30 languages.
- 1-Click WordPress export.
- Integration with third-party services.
- Lacks advanced editing features.
- Not suitable for tech articles.
- Free: 10,000 free words per month.
- Small Team: $ 19 per user monthly billed; $ 15 per user yearly billed.
- Freelancer: $20 per user per month billed monthly, or $16 per user Per Month for yearly billing.
- Enterprise: Starts at $500 per month.
Frase.io is an intelligent writing assistant that assists with content creation and proofreading, as well as other types of textual work. It also provides some tips on how to improve the structure of your sentences and paragraphs, as well as for search engine optimization. Pros can hone their writing skills and use it as a springboard for ideas. If you increase organic traffic, try using the Frase.io SEO tools to unearth keywords and enhance content quality so that your rankings on search engine results are higher
- Content optimization.
- Ability to conduct topic research and SERP analysis.
- You can also use Frase to fine-tune existing content and boost the rankings.
- Lacks free plan.
- It’s pricey for small businesses.
- Solo: $14.99 per month, or $ 12.66 a month if paid annually for each user
- Basic: $ 44.99 per user/month or US3-825 per user/month if paid annually.
- Team: $ 1k per three users a month, or US$950 if paid annually–extra seat cost USD 25/month.
- You can also subscribe to the Pro Add-On for unlimited AI content at $ 35 per month.
Anyword is an AI writing assistant using machine learning to produce content. It provides help for writing: helping to produce ad copy; craft social media posts and blog content, etc. This tool has a Copy Intelligence function that looks at what you’ve already published to find out which messaging works best for your site, ads, social media, and email channels.
- Brand voice capability.
- Copy intelligence capability.
- It has a user-friendly interface.
- Anyword has a word limit.
- For those on a budget, it is an expensive business.
- Starter: $ 49 per user or US$39 when billed annually.
- Data Driven: $ 99 per month for 3 users or US$
- Business: $499 per 3 users yearly, or billed annually for just US$249.
- Enterprise: Custom pricing.
Businesses can use AI writing tools to create content that speaks directly to their audience, improving engagement and enabling them to contact more people. Finally, through their use of AI writing tools, businesses can optimize existing content to make sure it’s on point and fresh.
Also keep in mind that while all of these tools are good, not everyone will find them suitable. Accordingly, an AI writing tool can be very well suited for its task, but never does it produce a complete human writer at the end of all. That won’t change soon.